Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ok, I'm obsessed

With babies! Hubby and I had it all figured out. We were going to wait till I was almost done with grad school, then start trying. We figured we could handle a little overlap between school and baby belly.

Well, then we started hearing from couple after couple about their happy news. "We're having a baby!" they'd exclaim, then follow up with, "but we're not really telling yet - just you guys." After the third couple, I could just start guessing the topic of phone calls when a friend showed up on the screen of my phone. And it started to hurt.

SO, Hubby and I revisited our plan. I ran to the pharmacy for a BBT thermometer and prenatal vitamins, and scheduled an appointment with my ob/gyn.

Even before I went off the pill, just thinking about trying made me crazy for bed! And now that I'm off, I just can't get enough. And it's not even just the sex - I have become completely obsessed with every baby/pregnancy/TTC website out there. I think I have signed up for three different BBT charting sites. I am completely distracted.

I even took a pregnancy test before I went off the pill.

All I want is a baby. I have a feeling that much of this blog will be a place for me to vent about trying - and hopefully a place to rejoice in pregnancy! Fingers crossed that this is the month.