Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July

I know I've said it so much the last few posts, but I cannot believe how insanely, life-changingly busy this month has been. We went from a happy family of four thinking about maybe buying a house in the next year or so, to a surprised family expecting our fifth member and fast-tracking that house search.

Today, the last day of July, we received happy confirmation of a healthy 8 week 2 days old baby due March 10th. And we scheduled the home inspection of a house I never thought could be mine for Sunday.

We still need to sell our house. I'll be burying a statue of St. Joseph in the flowerbed as I spruce up the yard tonight, as the realtor takes photos for our listing tomorrow. If you say prayers for random people on the internet, please add our family to yours! We also need this home inspection to go well. Because if something shows up that will keep us from buying this house, I'll be pretty sad.

As crazy as this month was, July was pretty good to our family too.

20130731-151644.jpg