Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to work

I can't believe my time is up. I can't believe I have to go back to work. I also sort of can't believe that I have to go back to work... As in I don't want to go. Like, I want to stay at home and never go back. This is a new feeling for me.



When I went back to work after Laura was born, I was so ready. I needed to get out of the house, to see grown-ups. I was ready to drop Laura off with a room full of other babies to keep her company. I needed a break. Obviously, I had some other issues going on.




I am so glad I am not dealing with PPD this time around. But my heart aches today with the realization that the last three months are over.




Three months of dancing:


20120815-163300.jpg

Of growing tall:

20120815-163308.jpg

Three months of vacation with my family:


20120815-163328.jpg
I wouldn't trade the last three months for anything. I wish I had three more. Think of me tomorrow, as I sob through my first day of work.

pouring my heart out