Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day Off!

I had yesterday off and it felt so good! Did I spend my free day organizing the house? No. Mitigating the mountains of laundry? Nope! I went shopping. It was great! I haven't been shopping in ages.

My big dilemma is that I have been needing (and wanting) some new spring/summer clothes. BUT I didn't want to spend a lot on clothes then get pregnant and not be able to wear them. So I compromised. I bought a bunch of really cute shirts that I can wear now and look totally normal, but will have some give for when (I hope soon!) I am pregnant.

Is it a little nutty to be buying normal clothes with the hope that I won't fit in them soon? Probably. But you know what? I have never wanted anything so badly as I want a baby right now. With that in mind, I am happily sporting one of my new shirts right now :-)

I love new clothes!