Monday, May 18, 2009

When is Naptime?

i. am. exhausted.

Hubby and I spent the weekend running around to see friends and family. I am now at work, barely able to keep my eyes open! One of those days where I wish I could still drink caffeine... Alas, I will have to make do with chamomile tea and honey (bor-ing!)

I was able to avoid alcohol all weekend. I don't think I got any raised eyebrows or anthing. I mean, my parents know we are trying, so I'm sure they didn't think anything too much about my choice of birch beer over Miller Lite last night. And there was so much going on Saturday night that I'm sure no one cared if I was drinking or not. That designated driver excuse sure does come in handy!

So let's just spend the rest of the week hoping the Mean Red doesn't show up. So far, it's looking good... And here I go getting my hopes up!