Sunday, May 24, 2009

So Happy

I am still just floating on air over the BFP on Thursday. Even with the stabbing abdominal pain, back cramps, nausea and ravenous hunger, I just keep smiling. Hubby is over the moon, and begging to tell certain friends and family. As much as I want to tell (I'm horrible with secrets), I'm holding out for a few weeks. We have our first OB appointment on June 10th (can't get here soon enough), and I just want to make sure everything goes well with that first. But I am just busting at the seams (literally) with this secret!

It was all I could do on Friday to make it through the day without telling my friends... We were sitting at lunch talking about how we knew when our other friend was pregnant, and I just wanted to scream, "I AM TOO!!!" I hope the next few weeks go by quickly... C'mon June 10th!