Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh dear...

This is a lie. Time is definitely NOT flying by around here. I can't believe it's only 3:30! How will I survive the next hour and a half? 90 minutes, people!

It doesn't help that today is the worst I've felt yet (and I know it's going to get much worse...), AND it's Friday. I just want to get out of here, survive the ride home without puking, and take a nap.

Sadly for me, Hubby's sisters are coming tonight and we're going to a baseball game. I will have to stay awake (and not puke) for a few more hours...

In happier news, we decided to tell our parents last night. We just couldn't wait anymore! Everyone is thrilled, as are we. Maybe a little shocked, but mostly just fantastically excited! I feel so happy inside, knowing that I can talk about my baby with my mom. It almost makes the nausea subside. Almost.