Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Laura and Gavin had a blast last night.  I knew Laura would.  She is so into playing dress-up and princess every day, that a whole night devoted to it was right up her alley.  And candy?  And other children running amok through the streets?  Awesome.

I was not expecting Gavin at just five months to have as much fun as he did.  He freaking loved Halloween!  He looked just like Hobbes in his little tiger costume, and couldn't have been more pleased with himself.



My favorite picture of Gavin the Tiger has to be from Trick or Treating, when he passed out like a frat boy with his foot in his candy bucket:


I posted a few more pictures from the evening over on my Facebook page (like me!). And now, a little retrospective of Halloweens Past:

Laura 2010: Tiger


Laura 2011: Boots the Monkey


Caitlin 1987: Sleeping Beauty