Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Best Wishes: Update

Way back in August, I wrote about my brother-in-law's engagement.  At the time, I was reeling with how soon he proposed after meeting his future wife.  Fast forward a few months - they were married this weekend.  A beautiful wedding, filled with so much love.  I couldn't be happier for my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law.

For truly, she already is such a part of our family.  She has completely embraced all of us, and there are many of us to embrace.  I return her embrace whole-heartedly.

laura gavin kisses jenandme

(And for the record, I absolutely loved how I looked on Saturday!  I felt so confident in my slinky sequined dress, with the hot pink heels.  My make-up was exactly how I wanted to look, and even my hair cooperated.  Confidence is fabulous!)