Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ask

And ye shall receive:
I am 12 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss: +1
Maternity clothes? I love my stretchy clothes. The maternity pants still don't stay up quite right, so I haven't completely converted.
Sleep: I can't get enough. Seriously, I faded in and out of consciousness all day today
Best moment this week: Friends commenting on my little bump! (I've decided I'm over feeling huge. I'm just going with it).
Movement: Only gas :-)
Food cravings: I mostly hate everything. Burgers, McNuggets and white pizza are good.
Gender: Not a clue. Hubby and I are both leaning a little towards boy...
Labor Signs: NOPE. Please! A little crampy from "growing pains" though.
Belly Button in or out? In. And deep.
What I miss: Energy.
What I am looking forward to: 2nd Trimester in one more week!
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you can.
Milestones: I'm almost out of the 1st Trimester.