Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Helloooo Out There!

Friends, I have been remiss in blogging.

You may have noticed that I'm not much of a blogger on the weekends. That is because I like to sleep in and spend the whole day on the couch. I am lazy.

As it turns out, the baby is just as much NOT a morning person as I am. While this makes like great for me when I want to sleep in, it's not so fantastic when I have to get up at the crack of dawn for work. I have noticed that the later I sleep, the better I feel!

This morning? Not so hot... I am very much looking forward to the 2nd trimester at this point. Only a few weeks away! I am also looking forward to the part where I can answer people truthfully about the due date when they ask. Because, yes, I am so huge already, random strangers are asking when I'm due.

Somehow I thought I wouldn't look this big for a while... And I've only gained 1 pound over the course of 11 weeks! Crazy.