Monday, July 27, 2009

You say goodbye, I say hello!

Thanks for muddling through my previous post. Papers really stress me out. Which is why I chose a major in undergrad and a masters program based solely on papers. I'm so smart!

Well, hello hello! to a better week, without paper. And without class! I am (regretably?) missing class both nights this week for concerts. Hubby and I are going to one concert tomorrow to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary! On Thursday, we will see Billy Joel and Elton John with Hubby's family in Philly. Woohoo!

After Philly, we'll say "Hello!" to Massachusetts. We're spending the weekend with some of my friends. Friends who I never get to see! I'm very excited.

Hubby and I are also moving along to say "Hello!" to a new career. We decided, as a family, that Hubby should make the switch. We are both on board with the new, even though it will be a difficult path to follow. It may seem like this is Hubby's career, but it will really take both of us to make it work. I am confident in my husband, and I know we will always land on our feet.

And for one final Hello, I have made it to the second trimester! It's all official, because BabyCenter.com sent me an email :-) Baby is growing nicely, and even let me enjoy a chicken parm sub last night. It seems someone has decided that perhaps tomatoes aren't so bad after all! I'm still going to take it easy on the tomatoes, but thank goodness they are back on the menu! To make matters even happier, I am almost positive I have been feeling the baby kicking me late at night. Even the baby is saying "Hello!"