Monday, November 2, 2009

27 Weeks!

Please excuse the bad picture - I took this with my phone!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm gonna throw out +26 and be done with it.

Maternity clothes? :-)

Sleep: Terrible. I just want to sleep on my back or right side. Back is out, since it's just plum not allowed, and right side is out because my ribs are freaking killing me on that side!

Best moment this week: PASSING THE GLUCOSE TEST!!!

Movement: My little wiggle worm... I just wish she'd find someplace other than my ribs to kick!

Food cravings: Last night I would have killed for a pizza with gummy bears and ice cream. But in general, I really love cheeseburgers and milkshakes.

Gender: GIRL!!!

Labor signs: No thank you!

Belly button? Getting closer to the surface...

What I miss: Sleep. On my back. And on my right side. And in any form that doesn't make me more tired when I wake up.

What I am looking forward to: Third trimester! Almost there!

Weekly wisdom: Try not to eat every piece of candy in sight. And if given the opportunity to eat FOUR WHOLE CUPCAKES, try to limit yourself. The sugar crash isn't worth it.

Milestones: Third tri in T-minus 6 days!!