Monday, November 9, 2009

28 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm still saying +26. My scale at home has been saying the same number for weeks (+20). And appears to be about 5 lbs lower than the scale at the Dr. I like my scale better.
Maternity clothes? :-)
Sleep: I would love some.
Best moment this week: Hubby mopped the kitchen for me before I even woke up Saturday morning. He's the best.
Movement: SOOOO active, it's nuts. I love watching her wriggles and rolls.
Food cravings: M&M's (the Christmas ones are out!), hamburgers, milkshakes
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs: No thank you!
Belly button? Getting closer to the surface...
What I miss: Having time (and motivation) to get my schoolwork done. By time, I mean that OMG the end of the semester is rapidly approaching!
What I am looking forward to: My mom is coming this weekend! With furniture for Lulu's room!
Weekly wisdom: Deep breath. It'll all get done. And if it doesn't, it'll be ok.
Milestones: Third trimester! 12 weeks to go!! (At least, hopefully no fewer than 9 and no more than 12 - let's be on time, Lulu!)