Monday, November 30, 2009

31 Weeks!

I'm back! Did you miss me? Well, I missed you.

Total weight gain/loss: I don't even care anymore. I still feel really small for how far along I am, so I figure numbers don't matter.
Maternity clothes? :-)
Sleep: I didn't sleep at all this past week at my parents'. I just couldn't get comfy. So I slept REALLY well back in my own bed last night. It felt great!
Best moment this week: A whole week at home with my mom's cooking. No work. Nothing that had to be done.
Other best moment this week: A third shower! My mom's friends are the greatest.
Movement: My little sea serpent is writhing around in there almost constantly. And she's finally letting Hubby feel all her rolls! So actually, here is the Best moment this pregnancy: Hubby's face lighting up like a Christmas tree when he felt her move a few days ago. Now I know that he was lying to me about feeling her all those other times I put his hand on my tummy. A good sport :-)
Food cravings: M&M's (the Christmas ones are out!), hamburgers, milkshakes, salad
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs: I've had some tightening, usually when I really have to pee. But nothing painful, nothing regular, and nothing lasting.
Belly button? Still not completely popped out...
What I miss: This past week, I was missing pumpkin beer. But I also still miss bending over. And SLEEP.
Weekly wisdom: Eat what you want. What does it matter in the end anyway?
Milestones: Daddy felt his little girl!