Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Weight

I don't know how I am ever going to lose the baby weight.  At least while I'm still home.  Lulu might not be in my tummy anymore, but I swear I'm still getting cravings!  I could eat chocolate all day, every day.  Lord help the cookie within a 1 mile radius - it's mine!  I feel like I eat all day.  And when I'm not eating, I'm thinking about the next time I can eat.

I know you're supposed to eat more while breastfeeding.  But like 500 calories more.  There are 500 calories in that one cookie I'm about to attack... Forget the cinnamon buns, hot cocoa, grilled cheeses, and handfuls of M&M's.  I don't feel ready to leave Lulu at the daycare at the gym, and the weather is too crappy to take her for walks.  And if I spend one more dollar at the mall, my wallet is going to scream.

So what's a new mom to do?  I've lost 30 of the 40 pounds I gained, leaving me with 10 more pounds of baby weight + 10 pounds I'd like to lose.

20 pounds people.  And I need help!  How can I stop these sugar cravings??