Sunday, August 9, 2009

15 Weeks!


Disclaimer for above: my family carries high, for boys and girls!
Total weight gain/loss: +5 overall (I think)
Maternity clothes? Thinking about making an Old Navy run soon...
Sleep: I have always loved sleep. I just wish that I didn't wake up so often and so achy.
Best moment this week: Eating pizza! Real pizza!!
Movement: Nothing...
Food cravings: Pizza. And fruit!
Gender: Still leaning towards Boy, but I don't know why.
Labor Signs: Let's hold off on this one.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. Still deep.
What I miss: Not being cranky for random things all the time (mainly directed at Hubby)
What I am looking forward to: Last day of Summer Session class on Thursday!
Weekly Wisdom: Cleaning feels good. Don't avoid it.
Milestones: Hubby and I have really started to get moving on the baby prep. The bookshelves are all moved, and we have a plan for how to fit the guest room into the office!