Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekly Update

I am 14 weeks today! Sorry, no belly picture...

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure... afraid of the scale...

Maternity clothes? Still loving my stretchy skirts, but they are starting to get tighter.

Sleep: I slept really well all weekend on a new mattress at my parent's. And then not so great on my mattress at home. Time for an upgrade?

Best moment this week: Seeing my family for the first time since we got pregnant! Everyone is so excited, which I've known, but it's so nice to see! My mom was so cute about my tummy too, and totally justified my hugeness. "We carry up front!"

Movement: Maybe??

Food cravings: I want pizza sooooo badly, but the tomatoes still aren't agreeing.

Gender: Still no clue. Still slightly leaning toward boy.

Labor Signs: I hope I don't have an update for this one for a loooong time.

Belly Button in or out? In. And deep.

What I miss: Pizza. And tomatoes in any form.

What I am looking forward to: Next appointment - on Wednesday!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't try to drive a total of 19 1/2 hours in one weekend. And certainly don't skip lunch while attempting this drive!

Milestones: Second trimester!!