Sunday, August 16, 2009

16 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm afraid of the scale... I think I'm holding steady at my +5 overall (meaning, no further weight gain since the last appointment)
Maternity clothes? Apparently my Target doesn't carry maternity anymore. So I'm going to keep rocking the stretchy skirts.
Sleep: Getting better. I found a three-pillow solution that is very comfy!
Best moment this week: Hubby has started getting more intimate with my tummy. He's been going through a rough patch with work, and hasn't gotten as excited about the baby as I had hoped. This seems to be turning around :-)
Movement: Maybe? I don't know...
Food cravings: Still pizza and fruit (of the grape and apple variety)
Gender: Still leaning towards Boy...
Labor Signs: NO!
Belly Button in or out? Still in. Still deep.
What I miss: Pooping
What I am looking forward to: A few days off this week and next!!
Weekly Wisdom: If you want a nap, take it.
Milestones: Two more weeks till the anatomy scan!