Monday, August 3, 2009

My Mom is the Best.

So Hubby, Girly and I went on a whirlwind tour this weekend. We drove to Philly to see Hubby's family Thursday night. Left there at 3am to start the drive up to see my family on Friday. Left mid-day Saturday to see my high school friends, some of whom I haven't seen in 9 years! We finally headed South again on Sunday...

But the best part of this tour was seeing my mom. And not just seeing her, but seeing her so excited about the baby! She was so cute about my tummy. She carried up front and started showing within seconds of conception too! This made me feel so much better about how huge I am getting. We spent some time at a neighborhood cocktail party. Many of the guests were a little surprised by my bump (at a mere three months along), but my mom just smiled and said that our family always shows early. So there :-)