Sunday, September 6, 2009

19 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: My scale says 8, so take that Dr.!
Maternity clothes? Possibly shopping tomorrow? But my feet hurt, and groceries are more important.
Sleep: Eh... I'm always tired, even if I sleep mostly through the night.
Best moment this week: Since I just did this a few days ago, definitely seeing our little GIRL on Monday! And meeting my friend's new baby!
Movement: Definitely! Lots! Especially in the afternoon. It's so cool to feel her flipping around in there. And so gratifying!
Food cravings: Hamburgers, cupcakes
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: NO!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting a little shallower.
What I miss: My feet not hurting all the time.
What I am looking forward to: PINK clothes arriving in the mail! Yes, I started shopping.
Weekly Wisdom: Wear comfy shoes. Hurting feet are not worth it.
Milestones: The office is officially an office AND a guest room! The baby's room is just about cleared out and ready for a crib!