Sunday, September 20, 2009

21 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm not even looking anymore.
Maternity clothes? Finally! I went out shopping yesterday and got two pairs of pants and two dresses. It's a start.
Sleep: It's actually been pretty good lately.
Best moment this week: Being told I did not HAVE to write that paper! No regrets. Also, seeing Girly sniffing our friends' new baby with eager delight. She looked at us like, "Can we get one??" I told her ours is on back order. ALSO, my SIL booked a place for a baby shower for me in November!! I have the best in-laws - on both sides!!
Movement: Lots! She's such a wiggle worm :-)
Food cravings: Hamburgers, salad
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs: No thank you!
Belly button? The nubby part at the center is nearing the top of my bottomless pit of a belly button... weird
What I miss: I reallllllllly wanted a beer at the baseball game I went to last night...
What I am looking forward to: Wearing pants to work! Yay! Small victories...
Weekly wisdom: My Hubby is the greatest.
Milestones: At 21 weeks, I am DEFINITELY at the halfway point, even if Lulu decides to come two weeks late! I'm heading towards the light...