Monday, September 21, 2009

Things you never knew about pregnancy

You will hear wonderful, glorious tidings of:

The Maternity Pant.

Image from: http://www.pregnancyclothes.com/why-buy-maternity-clothes.htm

Everyone says, "Oh! How comfy! I wish I could wear these everyday, even after the baby."

This is a lie. These pants may be comfy in a fitting room, but try walking around for 30 seconds. Or bending over. Or getting up from a sitting position. You will quickly discover that your "comfy" pants are now somewhere down around your ankles. The things just don't stay up!!

As a girl who has never had a butt, and still doesn't have one despite gaining 15 pounds already, perhaps this is a problem that is limited to me. If you have a butt, and your pants stay up, then I stick my tongue out to you! :-)