Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello, My Name Is:

So. We know that I've been examining my soul of late, with the result that I'm learning a lot about making and keeping close relationships. Because I want to feel close to people. Who doesn't want that?  In this ongoing effort of being open and honest, I shared something yesterday. I told my sister (whom I love and adore and have only ever wanted to be close with) about the blog.


That's right. In the last week, I've started sharing my deepest, darkest secret. I told Hubby last Friday. He didn't really care as much as I might have liked expected.  Yesterday, I told my sister.  More importantly, she visited the blog, loved it, and is supporting my continued efforts at blogging.  Most importantly, I feel like I've shared something with her, that has brought us closer together.

So going forward, I've decided to be more open with all of you, my loyal readers.  No, I'm not going to completely reveal everything in some huge event or anything.  But maybe I'll clue you in on some of the more basic details of my life.  Maybe I'll tell you that my name is Cait.  Or maybe I'll tell you that I work for a museum.  Or something along those lines.