Monday, August 23, 2010

McFatty Monday

Another weekend, and more excuses for why I didn't stick to the diet.  Not even good excuses.  There were times when I caught myself reaching for a snack when I wasn't the least bit hungry.  Bored?  Yes.  I caught myself reaching, thought twice, and then grabbed the cookie/tortellini/burrito/chicken/potatosalad/soda/partridgeinapeartree anyway.  Bad.

But let's focus on the high points of the last week:
-  I actually put the 30-Day Shred DVD in the DVD player
-  I actually DID three days of the 30-Day Shred
-  I'm not 1/10 of the way through the 30-Day Shred!  10% done!
-  At my weigh-in on Thursday I was down 1 pound (bringing me 3 pounds since I started this a few weeks ago)
-  I'm fitting into some pants again.  Which is good, because I can feel fall around the corner.  Even though it's still hotter than hell outside.
-  Laura is adorable

Not that the last one has anything at all to do with McFatty Monday.  Just thought I'd throw it in there to keep you on your toes.  On your toes still?  Good.  Happy Monday!