Monday, August 16, 2010

McFatty Monday

It's been a few days since I blogged.  Did you miss me?  Ah, thanks!  I hope you don't mind if I admit that I didn't miss you.  Here's why:
Our little weekend in New England was far too short, but oh so wonderful.  Laura went to the beach, ate (and loved) sand, got her first balloon, and was admired by multitudes of aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, great-grandparents and friends.

But I digress.  This is a McFatty post.  So here's my weekly update:

I was relatively good all weekend.  I didn't go back for seconds.  I watched my snacking.  I wholly enjoyed everything I ate.  I didn't count my Weight Watchers points once.  And I'm already back on track with the point system this morning.  Did I integrate exercise?  No.  But considering the 16+ hours we spent in the car over 5 days, I feel very successful.