Monday, December 14, 2009

33 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Last week I was up 27, but I still just don't care.
Maternity clothes? :-)
Sleep: Terrible. She's kicking harder.
Best moment this week: Getting the house completely decorated for Christmas!
Movement: She is a mover and a shaker. I swear, the kicks are getting really hard - especially if I haven't eaten enough! Little piggy...
Food cravings: M&M's, milkshakes, salad
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs: I have been getting a funny feeling in my exit ramp area the last week or so... not painful at all, but as if something is happening. I'm going to ask about it at my next appointment next week.
Belly button? Still not completely popped out...
What I miss: SLEEP. And not feeling breathless after a flight of stairs.
Weekly wisdom: Make sure you eat enough. A hungry baby is a violent, keep you up at night baby.
Milestones: I'm starting to understand what women mean when they say they were "uncomfortable" toward the end. While this might not be fun, I feel it's a milestone. I'm getting near the end! Still feeling great, considering, just a little uncomfortable!