Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time to slow down...

So everyone kept telling me to take it easy, slow down, rest...

And everyone kept telling me that things would get harder. It would be harder to breath, harder to walk, harder to put socks on...

But I felt fine for so long! I seriously didn't believe them. I had great energy, flexibility, lung capacity...

And now I'm finally starting to realize that it's time to slow down! I have done so much the last week or so, visiting the in-laws and having my family visit us. I am just pooped. I have been up way past my bedtime for several days in a row. My nose is stuffy, so between that and, yes, my severely reduced lung capacity, I'm having trouble breathing. I just want to lie down! And nap! And spend all day under the covers! Instead, I'm at work.

And they really aren't lying about that lung capacity thing. I feel like my diaphragm is IN my stomach!

PS - like the face lift??