Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I blame the weather

Yeah.
That's a lot of radar action.

And it's been like this for the last few days.  So I'm going to blame this shit weather for my inability to fall asleep at night.  It's not cold at night, but it's not hot.  It's sort of an in-between muggy.  Oppressive. 

I can't blame Laura.  Nope.  That girl has been sleeping like Snow White.  Except she's in a crib, not a glass coffin.  And to my knowledge she's never taken a bite of an apple.  And she only has one dog, not a whole forest of animals helping her clean.  And she doesn't clean.  And she doesn't have dwarves of any kinds.  So I guess Laura has not been sleeping like Snow White after all.  But she has been sleeping really well!

So this incessant rambling of mine?  Also gets blamed on the weather.  Because maybe if I had slept, I would be making a little more sense right now!