Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My new favorite thing ever

Soft?  Yes.  Cozy?  You betcha.  Snugglicious?  You get the picture.

On the second evening of Laura not sleeping (Sunday into Monday), I picked her up at one point to try and calm her down and realized she was rather chilly.  I can't sleep when I too cold, so why should she be able to?  Perhaps the drop in temperature was keeping Laura from sleep!

So like any good mom, I hauled her over to Babies R Us last night after work to pick up some warmer sleep attire.  I left with one fleecy Halo SleepSack, one Carter's Sleepbag, and (for when she's a little bigger) one Carter's Footy Pajamas - complete with grippers on the feetsies!

Last night, I bundled Laura in a pair of socks (she has my cold hands and feet), a set of cottom jammies, and the Halo SleepSack.  First of all, she looked adorable.  Second of all, she loved feeling the soft fleece of the SleepSack between her fingers.  Third of all, she slept through the night! 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it wasn't a fluke, and I'll be bundling the babe up again tonight.  Maybe I'll leave off the socks.