Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Planning Ahead

Hubby and I have always wanted a house full of children.  I say two to four would be great, Hubby says three to five.  Let's compromise and say three or four.  If that's what God has planned for us, of course.  Obviously then, we have come up with a "plan" for how far apart we'd like to space those babies.

Hubby would have me pregnant and ready to pop out #2 any minute if he had his way.  Thankfully (for me), his sister is getting married next May and I refuse to be a pregnant bridesmaid!  And next May seems perfect anyway.  Laura will be 1 1/2, which would make the babies roughly two years apart. 

So last night I got to thinking about adding #2 to our little family.  And how I have that nice cushion till May.  And then I realized that May is in eight months

HOLY CRAP!

I feel like we only just met Laura, and here we are talking about adding a little brother or sister in less than a year?!  Am I nuts?!  Can someone else please get engaged and ask me to be a bridesmaid?!  Pass me a paper bag.  I'm a little bit hyperventilating.  Good thing babies take a few months to cook!