Monday, December 5, 2011

Sunday Confession... on a Monday

In the craziness of decorating my house for the holidays this weekend, I didn't have a chance to post on Sunday Confessions.  Which I really wanted to this week. 

I have something to confess.  I am going to whisper it.  Because it's a little silly.  Since I spent so much money on it.

(I miss Blogger.  I want to go back.)

Am I missing something about the wonders of WordPress?  Have I not clicked on the correct button to take me to the wonderland of blogging?  Because right now, I feel like I've actually lost readers.  I feel like I actually can't control how my posts look online.  I feel like I actually have no control over my content or design.

I thought I was ready for WordPress.  I thought I was completely frustrated with Blogger, and ready for something... more.  Something that everyone tells me would give me more control.  I must not have received the owner's manual, because I have no clue what I'm doing here.

Someone, please help!  Or let me know how to go back to Blogger!