Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crazy Person

I sat Down for the first time all day about an hour ago. As soon as I sat, I realized two things:
1) I was tired
2) I had been a crazy person all day.

I got up, decided I wasn't going to work, and drove to Lowe's to get some screws I needed for a "quick" DIY dresser fix-up I wanted to do to Nate's two dressers. Quick DIY projects are never quick. Anyway, I spent most of the day rebuilding Nate's two dressers, replacing hardware, and sorting his clothes.

Oh, and did I mention I moved both pieces of furniture in the room to make space for the bassinet I also put together?

Before:
20120509-222233.jpg

During:
20120509-222245.jpg

After:
20120509-222255.jpg

And all those clothes I sorted through? I walked a trash bag filled with give-aways to the drop box at the end of our street. Then walked the long way home.

I also vacuumed the whole upstairs. Which meant I carried the vacuum up the stairs. I washed some dishes. Changed the sheets on our bed. Did some more laundry.

I was a crazy person today. Time for bed.