Friday, June 12, 2009

Everything I need to know in life

I learned from Bert & Ernie

http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player?p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_id=videoPlayer_WAR_sesameportlets4369&p_p_uid=0b82c482-154c-11dd-8ea8-a3d2ac25b65b&t=1244775258560&

I couldn't figure out how to have this video just play in the screen. Bert & Ernie didn't teach me how to do it, so we'll blame them.

Bert & Ernie did teach me not to eat cookies in bed. Because the crumbs might get in my pajamas and make me itchy. I have followed this advice religiously since the age of 3, never once eating cookies (or anything else!) in bed.

Until last night. I woke up so hungry I was about to cry! Luckily, I had a container of saltines right next to me. These were meant to be snacks for waking up... but sometimes you just need a bit to eat at 1:00 in the morning. I don't think I had enough dinner last night.

As a side note, I have been hearing for weeks now about how great sleeping is for the first 12 weeks. Well, I have slept like crap every night since before we found out. I'm still waiting for my wonderfully luxurious sleep! I'm pooped and this sucks!