Friday, June 5, 2009

An update! Lunch was fantastic. I needn't have worried. No fishy smell or anything! Phew! I have also spent a lot of time thinking about what to call the little being growing inside me. So many people go with "Bean," "Pea," "Peanut," and all of those other tiny things that seem rather cute. I was going to go with "Peanut," based on Girly's love of the snack. But now I'm thinking "Almond Joy" might be better. Not that I like the candy (maybe I do these days, everything is cRaZy in me!). But more that almonds have been such a tasty treat for me, and joy is just, well, a happy thing! Hubby and I have just been calling it Baby to each other, but I really feel that Baby deserves some sort of nickname. Right?

So. I have started a poll (to your right). Help me decide what to call my little apple blossom! (ooh, that's another good one...)