Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

It's a Monday. Which means I'm back at work. But I'm in a good mood (so far)! Why?
  1. I get to wear pants! My dear friend sent me some maternity pants over the weekend. Many of the pants are definitely meant for mommies with REAL tummies, not just bloat. I will save those for later. But a couple pairs fit just right, right now! I have never been so excited to wear pants in my life. Thank you elastic waist bands!
  2. I'm sporting my new really long necklace. My friend gave it to me for my birthday and I love it. I've never had a really long necklace before. It took me a few outfit attempts to figure how to rock it, but I am feeling very confident with it on today!
  3. I made THE BEST mashed potatoes last night. And I brought the leftovers for lunch today!
  4. IT IS SUNNY!!!!!!!!! After all the rain, it feels fantastic to see the sun shining away.
  5. I'm two thirds of the way through the first trimester. Fingers crossed, but I'm hoping to enjoy some real food (ie: not carbs) in a few more weeks!
  6. I got to watch some girly movies this weekend, and I didn't think they were terrible! And I only got a little weepy (thank you hormones).

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Monday too!