Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wow!

My first award! I have seen these on so many great blogs, and am honored that Michelle at Live, Laugh, Love, & Learn thought of me! I was already having a great weekend, and this is such a cherry for me!
Rules:
List 7 things that make you AWE-Some, and then pass the award along to 7 bloggers that you think are AWE-Some. Be sure to tag your recipients so they know that they're AWE-Some, and as always link back to the queen that sent you the award.
I am awesome because:
  1. I have the cutest blob ever, a mere 33 weeks from becoming the cutest baby ever
  2. I married the best man in the world. He never ceases to surprise me! On Friday, Mr. I don't believe in flowers presented me a bouquet of roses (in all the prettiest colors)!
  3. I have a fluffy, loving and hilarious puppy (who is about to turn 4...)
  4. I LOVE MY JOB! I always feel so fulfilled to be in my line of work.
  5. I really stepped up the gardens this year. And while I haven't been out to weed in way too long, the beds still look great.
  6. My family and friends are fantastic. I have had such an outpouring of love everyday - even before I was pregnant! The love has only grown since Hubby and I started spreading the news.
  7. I smile everyday. Even on bad days, I try to find something to smile about. Girly has been great smile inspiration since the day we brought her home. And the little blob just means that I'm beaming!

Seven Great Blogs:

I am sure that most (if not all) of these blogs have already received this award. How could that not have already?! But I'll just go ahead and award them again, since I just love them.

  1. JLT at The Ramblings of a Southern Belle, who is expecting after a long run. She's a great person, and deserves the best!
  2. Baby Mama at Living in the Moment, Trusting in the Future another expecting mommy. I can't wait to see how our pregnancies progress together!
  3. Blair at The Heir to Blair. This blog was my inspiration to create my own, after I followed quietly for a few months. I love her outlook on, well, everything!
  4. Lauren at Busy Bee Lauren is one more thing that keeps me smiling. Her posts are so much fun!
  5. Erin at Blue-eyed Bride, who is a new mom. Noticing a pattern here? I think we all like to folow blogs that parallel our own lives!
  6. Iva at Iva Messy added the first comment on my blog, and has been so supportive ever since.
  7. Nicole at My Teacups in Peony has lovely posts. I really look forward to her updates showing up on the dashboard.

Thanks again, Michelle! I am so honored to been in this club!