Thursday, June 18, 2009

Luncheon


I used to not like the cafeteria next door. It smelled kind of funny and was decorated in 1980's primary color style.

Then they got a new company to do the food. But I still only went on occasion for chicken fingers and french fries (can't mess that up, right)?

Then I got pregnant. And hungry. And lost my appetite. While still being hungry. Constantly.
The cafeteria is now my favorite place to eat. I go home at night, and try to think of what to eat for dinner, and I wish I could go to the cafeteria! Where else can you get a styrofoam container with mashed potatoes, stuffing (!), pasta, cheese quessadilas, plain rice, fried rice, and cheese??? For $6.15 a pound! And for all the carbolicious stuff I have crammed into my little container, I've still not once been over a pound! This place is heaven.

PS - they also serve individual sized buckets of cereal. In, like, every flavor. This is a great supplement to the cheerios I've been bringing from home. Today's cereal: Corn Pops. For reals.