Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lucky Girl!

Hubby is being so thoughtful! I know this is because he's wanted a baby for so long. I always wanted babies too, just not right away. I've made Hubby wait - and now he is finally satisfied! So onto the thoughtful part.

We went out to eat over the weekend, and had a fabulous meal. By far the best part for me were the roasted almonds at our table. I don't usually like almonds in the least, but somehow those little nuts were the tastiest thing I could ever imagine. I got home from class last night (at 10:00 pm - yuck!), and what did Hubby have waiting for me? I whole container of almonds!!!

I tried roasting a few this morning, to bring into work for a little snack. I had to run upstairs for just one second - which was unfortunately long enough for the almonds to get a little too brown. I brought them anyway. I can't wait for a little almondy snack!