Sunday, October 25, 2009

26 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't checked in a few days, but have an appointment tomorrow. We'll see!
Maternity clothes? :-)
Sleep: I slept all the way through the night on Thursday! It was fantastic. Otherwise, it's not great. There's never enough.
Best moment this week: Waking up Friday morning and realizing I hadn't even rolled over once during the night.
Movement: TONS! But she still won't let anyone feel her from the outside. As soon as a hand is placed on my tummy, she stops. It's like freeze tag or something.
Food cravings: Candy?
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor signs: No thank you!
Belly button? Still shallow, but still an innie!
What I miss: Sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Naptime!
Weekly wisdom: Don't sit for too long - getting up to move around definitely helps with aches and pains.
Milestones: Glucose test tomorrow... I'm hoping to celebrate the results with a cupcake!