Friday, October 9, 2009

I am the luckiest.

1) Because I have such great bloggy friends! Thanks for reading, and thanks for your comments!

2) Because I have the best sister-in-law in the world. She is throwing me a baby shower! She lives hundreds of miles away from me, and she is throwing me a shower! I just got the invitation the other day, and it's precious.

2a) anndddd... I went to add something to my registry this morning, and two things have already been purchased! I love showers for anyone. But I especially love showers for me :-)

3) Because my coworkers are also throwing me a baby shower! Complete with cupcakes.

4) Because hubby and I are headed North to see a bunch of friends this weekend. Nothing beats a weekend with friends (who just happen to make dinner reservations at yummy places anndddd promise cupcakes).

4a) Because the dress I ordered online should be at my doorstep when I get home from work this evening! I can't wait to try it on. And take it with me this weekend. So I can be a cute and stylin' mommy-to-be!

5) BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!