Friday, July 16, 2010

Ah, Friday!

I haven't been my usual bloggy self this week. For a few good reasons!

1) I'm finally buckling down and getting some actual work done at work. You know, instead of just blogging, reading blogs, reading tweets, reading more blogs... You get the idea. I have had trouble getting myself back into a work routine (even though it's been three months since I've been back?), so this was a good week. Not that I didn't slack off a little here and there...

2) I'm a little obsessed with the Weight Watchers site right now. All the time I might have spent blogging last week, I have spent searching for point-friendly snacks. Turns out, Starbucks isn't that bad. Cheese is that bad.

3) I've spent a LOT of time at home preparing food to go along with my new diet. Veggies and fruit = 0 points. So I bought some veggies and fruit. And pre-chopped everything so that I might actually eat it.

4) Hubby is taking a really big, really important test today and tomorrow. And I'm not sure how that directly affects my blogging, but it does. Maybe because I'm too busy trying to keep Laura out of his hair while he crams? Maybe I feel that since he's working SO hard, maybe I should just relax for both of us?

So let's see how the diet survives the weekend. And keep our fingers crossed that Hubby survives the big test. And maybe my work motivation will carry over into next week as well. No promises.