Monday, July 26, 2010

McFatty Monday - Week 3

Here we are, at week three of McFatty Mondays!

This weekend was really hard. Hubby and I went to three parties - two on Saturday and one Sunday afternoon.

At party #1, I found myself mindlessly scooping salsa onto chip after chip. I caught myself and stopped. It was hard, but I was really proud of myself!

At party #2, I had a drink or two. And some snacks. But I didn't go after the brownies, and I didn't have that many drinks. I didn't have enough dinner, but whatever. By a rough estimate, I went over my WeightWatchers points for the day, but not too bad.

At party #3, I had a few drinks (again), and did catch myself snacking a little bit. But I am really proud of catching myself. I didn't count my points at all. But I also didn't go crazy with the snacking! That's a win in my book!

So, once again, I slacked with the exercise. But I'm sticking to the point system through Weight Watchers. I hear that it takes three weeks to form a habit, or something like that, so I'm anxious to see how this week goes. And maybe, just maybe I can incorporate some sit-ups into my life!