Monday, July 19, 2010

McFatty Monday

Today marks one whole week on Weight Watchers! A whole week where I was conscious of my eating. And I realized that I eat of lot of snacks during the day that I don't even notice! A handful of something here, a bite of something there... and that's not even counting my actual meals - where I eat way past being full!

I did go to the gym this week. But only once. And I did think about setting up the WiiFit. But I didn't. I made a whole lot of excuses for not exercising.

So here's the deal. I have my WW weigh-in on Thursday, because that's the day my coworker weighs-in and we're in this together. As of this past Thursday, four days in (and pre-weekend), I hadn't lost anything. Which is fine. I'm not in it for the pounds, I'm in it for the pants sizes. As yet, I have not ventured so far as to try pants on again.

My goals for this week are to:
*Continue watching what I eat
*Continue focusing on eating healthier snacks (even if this or that is only 3 points or whatever)
*Set up the damn WiiFit
*Check out what OnDemand has to offer in the way of exercise shows
*Get to the freaking gym! That we pay for! And never use!