Monday, July 12, 2010

McFatty Monday

By now, you all probably know that I don't often participate in cross-blog activities. But I'm making an exception, and am going to be a late joiner for McFatty Mondays. Sometimes got to give, because I drove off to work this morning in maternity pants. You know the ones - with the elastic waist band? Because I couldn't get my other pants over my butt? This is bad people. Really bad. Embarassing, really. So I'm starting today.

1) I just checked. The Y is open till 10:00. So I can pick Laura up from day care, come home, feed her dinner, play, put her to bed, and still have time to workout once Hubby gets home from his meetings or whatever.

2) Days that Hubby can't get home by 9:00, I can use the WiiFit. Since it's currently sitting next to the door ready to make a break for it. I mean, ready for me to hook up to the TV and actually use.

3) I'm joining Weight Watchers with a good friend. We work together, so we can hold each other accountable. And since I'll be paying actual money to this company, I'll want to make sure I use it.

4) I had oatmeal for breakfast. Yucky oatmeal. And didn't finish it, because it's yucky. But am now not allowed any snacks till lunch.

5) Lunch is a tub of hummus and some fresh veggies, with a side of cantaloupe and blackberries. And I might not like hummus very much, but that's it. I'm not going to "get bored with my lunch" and "go next door for grilled cheese" like usual.

6) And if the hummus doesn't fill me up, I'm still not going to cave to the snack machine. Because I don't have any change. By design.

So do I know how much I weigh now? No. Do I know how much I want to weigh? No. But I do know that I don't like being a size 10, and that I'd like to be a size 6 again. I think this is realistic.