Monday, February 21, 2011

Notes from the Sick Bay

Hi!  I'm back!  My nose is still pretty stuffy, but I'm feeling so much better, I can't even begin to tell you.  Except that I will.  Here's what last week looked like for me (in bullet points)

Last Saturday: Hmm.  I can't seem to hear out of my left ear.  I'm going to ignore it.
Last Sunday: Hmm.  I can't seem to hear out of my left ear.  I'm going to ignore it.
Monday: Ok.  This hearing thing is really starting to bug me.
Tuesday: Yeah, I'm definitely sick.  But I'm going to stay at work anyway.
Wednesday: I can't make it to work.  But I think I can just sleep this thing off.
Thursday: Ok, maybe it's time to see a doctor about this.  What? Two ear infections AND a sinus infection?!
Friday: I think I can.  I think I can.  I think I - NOPE.  Can't get to work.
Saturday: Yay! Antibiotics are starting to kick - NOPE.  Never mind.
Sunday: Time to go back to the doctor.  I hurt.  What? Sinus infection not clearing up?
Sunday night: Wait a minute... I think this is a migraine.  Ta-da!

So now it's Monday.  I'm supposed to have off, since it's Presidents Day and all.  But I'm at work, making up a few hours.  I'm finally feeling human again, and it's a great feeling.  Let me tell you.

And if you were interested in watching the 1995 movie Now and Then, starring Demi Moore, Rosie O'Donnell and Christina Ricci?  Don't.  It was terrible.