Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tell me what you want

What you really really want...

What on earth are those crazy shoes?  Image found here.
Because who doesn't like the Spice Girls?  Um, actually, I have to raise my hand here.  I'm not really a big fan of the Spice Girls.  But that's beside the point.

The point is... the point is... Um... I had a point!

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, I'd love to know what you, my loyal readers, really want from me.  More pictures of the baby?  I can do that.  More witty prose about the Fabulous Life of the MidAtlantic's?  Done.  More heart-wrenching sob stories about the rollercoaster of life that I live (who's life isn't a rollercoaster)?  Sure thing!

Just tell me, would ya?  Sure, this blog is for me.  But it sure does feel great when people out there in the interwebs respond so I know I exist or something.  I need validation!  So just in case you are looking for more pictures of the baby, here you go:
No Laura, don't touch the candle!

Family Picture!