Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Someone Was Hungry

I often say that Laura is so cute I could just eat her up.  Look at her!  What a tasty little morsel she would be!  And like so many toddlers, she has this little sweet spot right at the back of her neck - SO kissable!
So cute, I could eat her up!
When I joke about eating her up though, I never actually mean it.  I mean, those thighs are tender and juicy, but would I actually eat them?  Of course not!  Unfortunately, one of her classmates today thought otherwise.  He thought Laura would be tasty, so he went after her like a dog after a bone.  He bit Laura twice: on her hand and on her nose.
Oh no!  Her poor nose!
On her nose!  Her poor little nose!  So yeah, I have joked about her tasty, sweet little nose, but I never thought anyone would ever actually try to eat it!  Guess he was hungry.