Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bon Appetit!

If you look just above this post, you will see a little bar with different pages.  Are you looking?  Great!  Some of these pages have been there for a while now and are nothing exciting.  Who I am, how to contact me, blah blah blah. 

But I have added some great stuff!  If you click over to Summer of Classics, you can follow along with my self-inflicted -imposed summer reading challenge.  I'll keep that tab up to date with my current reading.  I'm still trucking away at Ivanhoe, and am really enjoying it so far!

Even more exciting, click over to Mrs. MidAtlantic Cooks!  That's right!  I finally added all my (typed) recipes for you to enjoy!  I'm still working on one little kink (you know, getting you to and from the recipes), but it's all published and ready for your dining pleasure!  Comments and suggestions welcomed!