Friday, January 27, 2012

askdgkjghafg

askfjakdghklahdsg is sort of what I want to scream right now.  There are so many thoughts swirling in my head, and I can't sort them out.  I don't know which thoughts are legitimate worries, and which are just hormonally charged nonsense.  I don't have Nate here to help me sort it out.  And if I talk to anyone else, I'll just dissolve into a blubbering mess.  Over what is probably nothing.

askdfhjkghkahdg is definitely one of the swirling thoughts.  And since it's in there swirling around, it leads me to more random thoughts.  For instance, it leads me to remember the Sesame Street sketch where Big Bird is having trouble reading one very long, peculiar word:

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz



Big Bird's little song might seem like a really random brain connection to the abahsklrhwkefh swirling in my head.  But I'm feeling a big like Big Bird right now.  If I could only sort out all the ak;sfjakjsdf, I might be able to start feeling a little better.

"If I ever find out just what this word can mean, I'll be the smartest [girl] the world has ever seen!"